VP - Cash Sales
About our client:
Our client is a respectable Asian bank with strong international presence.
To partner with the Relationship Managers and In Country RMs and TB teams to identify and market to key clients (existing and target) that represent significant transaction banking cross border sales opportunities. The Senior Regional Sales Manager's key objective is to help their allocated branch meet the TB revenue targets and enhance our overall cross- border sales ratio to our defined customer base, including driving regional RFP responses for corporates.
- Responsible for driving the Transaction banking regional business segment for cash management to deliver the revenue targets and KPIs to meet the overall business objectives.
- Partner with the respective RMs and in-country Team to create client account plans for targeted regional clients, which includes the defining of specific growth customer segment targets and wallet sizing.
- Partner with the RMs, TB Product, Implementation, Operations and relevant business stakeholders to meet and execute agreed TB account plan actions.
- Work with the in-country Team and RMs to identify client names that represent Cross Border TB opportunities, and partner to translate those opportunities into revenues.
- Continuous client engagement to understand their changing Working Capital and TB product needs, and to communicate these changes or trends to the relevant internal stakeholders such as TB product management with the objective of providing the necessary solutioning.
- Support the team and provide guidance and steer team efforts to swift execution
- Provide training support - preparation of material and delivery of training - for cash & liquidity management, to various stakeholders.
- Maintain and monitor accuracy of pipeline. At all times, to aim for a pipeline amount 3 times the target. Ensure accuracy and consistency with the in-country team pipelines
- Work closely with RMs to identify client names to be Account Planned. Work with RMs and other teams to create their RM Account plan and TB Account Plans. Close opportunities identified under the account plan
- Ensure that new deals/clients are added to the list of clients to be Account Planned
- Partner with RMs to plan joint client calls, aim to complete at least 15 client calls per month
- Prepare marketing collateral and client specific presentations.
- Complete call planners and post meeting call reports. Call reports to be submitted within 14 days of the meeting
- Wallet sizing (based on Account Map for top customers in every portfolio), to identify TB opportunities, to be completed for all clients
- Liaise with product team to help commercialize the products that are being rolled out. Assist in creating client related collateral for such products
- Respond to RFPs in a timely fashion. Work with product partners, RMs, TB Team across all regions in pulling together a first-in-class RFP response
- Facilitate training of RM and TB local staff in each branch on various cash and liquidity management products. Conduct working capital analysis for clients
- To undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities in co- ordination with Product Management, Corporate Banking and Credit team
- To understand customers' business and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process. To match customers' needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. To negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Support & encourage the team to perform all of the aforementioned duties diligently and professionally
- Assisting the team in managing their portfolio, providing guidance on deal closing, structuring and revenue targeting
- Good inter-personal skills (ability to manage stakeholders and create buy-in)
- Good team player (ability to work in a team and also individually)
- Min 7 years experience in Transaction banking (Cash product)
If you are suitable for the job, apply to:
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
EA Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh