A global fintech business has built a hub in Singapore in view of their expansion across Asia Pacific and this is an exciting opportunity for aspiring UX leads.
A global fintech business has built an innovation lab in Singapore in view of their expansion across Asia and this is an exciting opportunity for aspiring UX lead. They are proud of their innovative, enjoyable, dynamic, self-driven culture with high level of autonomy and they welcome like-minded individuals to their team.
Note: 30% of your time could be spent on UI design though you will have an UI Designer assisting you.
A day in the role:
- Researches, plans and architects user experience design for products and drive the conceptualisation of digital products from the users' perspectives
- Devise UX strategies in sync with users' and clients' business goals, making strategic and tactical UX decisions relating to design, usability, features and functions
- Work through complex user flows and wireframing and creating beautiful and effective UI designs
- Perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems
- Be a trusted advisor to clients and to plan and run design workshops with their senior stakeholders
- Educate internal stakeholders in the field of user experience design and people-centered products
- Innovate through digital strategy, stakeholder engagement, user research and data science
You'll do really well in this role with:
- At least 6 years of experience in UX design and architecture for digital products
- Familiar with design thinking to help clients transform their businesses and conceptualise a product/ service
- Familiarity with financial markets will be ideal
- Experience working and interacting with senior stakeholders with a track record influencing/ educating them on design initiatives and helping them to re-think complex business challenges
Keen to explore and wish to find out more?
Share your profile and portfolio with me via the "Apply" button or if you know someone suitable, please feel free to email me as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Posting Personnel: Kyara Tan
Registration No: R1545432