Treasury Service Advisor (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Treasury Services Advisor for a 12 months contract.
To provide technical production support on the bank's E-Banking/Digital Channel products to large corporate and middle market clients via phone or email in a professional and timely manner with high accuracy
* Prompt and accurate escalation of Client's unresolved enquiries or complex enquiries to internal support teams and to follow through in an end-to-end manner.
* Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Level Management in a timely manner. Identify, resolve and discover root causes through research and analysis to provide solutions to basic service requests in a timely manner with error-free quality.
* Systematically gather and analyze relevant information to accurately define a problem. Solicit input from clients and business partners to produce permanent solutions rather than quick fixes
* To evaluate the support and service delivery processes and recommend measures that would optimize efficiency and effectiveness of processes within your care.
* Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank's client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices
* Ability to do real-time logging of support cases and month end reporting required.
* Daily duty rotation of voicemail lunch duties.
* Performing fortnightly proactive call back to Clients to ensure issues are resolved and to build healthy relationship
* Shift rotation flexibility is a must to cover Australia, Singapore and India time zone. Some overtime, holiday and after hours work may be required.
Core skills and requirements:
* Graduate from top University in a related discipline with excellent grades. Outstanding candidates with an unrelated educational background will be considered on an individual basis.
* Previous experience in banking or related position would be a distinct advantage
* With English, Mandarin and Cantonese as the primary language
* Candidate must also possess strong analytical and troubleshooting knowledge of current Windows operating systems, Internet Explorer browsers, web-based banking products, computer hardware and software environment.
* Current and updated with existing and forthcoming technological advancement in the Computer Science and Corporate Banking environment.
* Client focused, solution oriented approach to problem solving.
* He/she needs to be technically inclined and has the aptitude to learn new skills and have the initiative to take ownership of problems.
* Client servicing skills and experience will be an advantage.
* Experience with EDI file formats (E.g. XML, SAP IDOC, X12 and PAYEXT) will be an advantage
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688