Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Treasury Services Advisor to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ability to handle various scopes ranging from Incident Management, Problem Management and Service Level Management in a timely manner.
- Identify, discover root causes, and resolve any incidents
- Systematically gather and analyze relevant information to accurately define a problem.
- Initiate and gather necessary guidelines to impose long term solutions
- Evaluate the support and business processes and recommend measures increasing business process efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain processes and technical documentation to ensure they are up-to-date
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank's client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices
- Ability to do real-time logging of support cases and month end reporting when required
- Provide client servicing follow-up where necessary
- Shift rotation flexibility to support regions within APAC
- Relevant degree from related discipline
- Ability to liaise in English, Mandarin and Cantonese to communicate with business counterparts
- Relevant strong analytical and troubleshooting knowledge of current computer hardware devices and software applications
- Experience with EDI file formats (E.g. XML, SAP IDOC, X12 and PAYEXT) will be an advantage
- Ability to be client focused, solution oriented approachable to problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and flexibility are required.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789