Senior Treasury Accountant (Team Lead) (Contract)
JOB INTRODUCTION: Our client, a global commodities leader is looking to hire a Senior Treasury Accountant - Team Lead (contract) to join their team in Singapore. You will need to have experience with accounting and treasury knowledge, and will be responsible for the execution of daily treasury and operational payments.
- Review daily cash funding levels to ensure optimal coverage for all operational bank accounts.
- Develop cash forecast for funding requirements
- Track interco billings and being responsible for the Treasury Payments team and streamline processes to ensure systems checks and internal controls are adhered to
- Identify funding gaps requirements tied to trading activities and liaising closely with Structured Trade and Trade Finance teams to close any gaps.
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting related to cash management and intercompany transactions.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant industry experience with minimally 5-8 years of treasury and accounting roles
- Experience in global MNCs preferred
- Only candidates based in Singapore qualify for this role
- Immediately available candidates / candidates at a short notice are preferred
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN