About our client:
Our client is a respected multinational bank, looking for a Trade Sales AVP/VP to contribute to the overall success of the Global Transaction Banking in Singapore.
About the role:
·Country accountable for: Singapore (Corporate & MNC clients) / Southeast Asia (FI), Australia
·Responsible for direct marketing of the Bank's Trade & Supply Chain products while managing related risks
·Responsible for developing new products or modifying existing products as required, by obtaining relevant and appropriate approvals
Responsible for income generation, direct marketing, and developing trade finance solutions to maximize the Bank's Trade Finance profitability in the assigned countries, consistent with governing regulations, established corporate guidelines and overall policies.
Responsible for the implementation of strategy and tactics to maximize business potential in relation to the Bank's trade finance business. To provide high level of service to existing clients, while promoting trade finance products to prospects. To plan, organize and implement activities to maintain an appropriate, ongoing prospect sales pipeline.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- The key performance indicators are driving and growing the Bank's trade finance portfolio and revenue.
- Develop target markets and prospects, originates and generates business deals with existing and prospective clients, building a strong deal pipeline.
- As a trade sales specialist, the candidate manages the trade finance portfolio to ensure optimal utilization and quality services being delivered in a timely manner.
- Owns the product approval process for new or modified products (where applicable) and work with global and local partners to enhance product offering.
- To ensure transactions are managed within robust governance and control frameworks, and aligned with the Bank's risk appetite and culture.
Education / Experience
- At least 6 years of trade sales experience, especially with experience in structuring complex deals, and track record of sales closure.
- Conversant in documentary trade and open account trade financing solutions, with skills in assessing potential risks and including applicable risks mitigation in the solutions.
- Good network of contacts with corporate clients which will lead to generation of sales lead.
- Sound regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills are essential
- Motivated team player
If you have the right skill set for this role, please do apply with your CV.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
License Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh