Trade Reporting Operations Analyst (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a Trade Reporting operations analyst into their team. This will be a 6 months contract role.
The Regulatory Reporting team would be responsible for ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of swap reporting. The role would also be responsible for ensuring effective operation and ongoing evolution of the Regulatory Reporting control function.
- Perform control checks to see if trades are reported timely, accurately and completely
- Monitor and log regulatory enquiry and respond in agreed SLA set by regulator
- Work collaboratively within own team and in partnership across regions, to establish controls within a risk management framework across all asset classes
- Pro-actively look out for any potential causes for future audit issues
- Participate in the projects or any regional reporting projects and contribute to the successful roll out
- Support ad-hoc queries from Front Office, Clients and other teams across departments.
The role will:
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Lead for Asia
- Producing management information packs and other related control documents
- Provide coverage on time critical regulator response function
- Provide product / process knowledge to up-coming project deliveries
- Identify and minimise risk of Regulatory Reporting breach by analysing exception reports
- Where an issue is identified, escalate for further investigation
- Identify opportunities for improving data quality and reducing 'noise' and false exceptions
- Co-ordinate efforts in implementing the changes to processes, system feeds, management information and workflow (including definition and acceptance testing)
- Process ad-hoc support for requests from Front Office, Clients and other teams.
- Experienced in Regulatory reporting function
- Excellent understanding of the controls relating operation functions
- Excellent skill in creating MI pack, managing MI information.
- Good analytical skills, able to demonstrate flexibility regarding problem solving
- Able to identify and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Keeps pace with technical innovation and market driven initiatives
- Good Stakeholder Management skills
- Good Communicator
- Team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and in a matrix organisation
- Advanced knowledge in MS products (MS Office)
- Pro-active and able to drive regional agenda to link into global initiatives
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to colleagues.
- Swap reporting experience or any operation reporting background
- OTC Trade capture support experience
- Business Finance, Economics or equivalent degree with further relevant
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered for the role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688