Trade Reporting analyst (contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Trade Reporting analyst for a 6 months contract position.
- Primarily perform and oversee the regulatory (APAC/EU/US) reporting by the team specifically on Transaction Reporting.
- Review on all regulatory reporting requirements to ensure compliance with regulation in each jurisdictions.
- Assist in conducting tests for implementation of changes on the reporting.
- Liaise and work in collaboration with other stakeholders for successful delivery of changes.
- Escalate issues / red flags identified in the course of regulatory reporting delivery.
- Participate in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Participate in system enhancement IT and support process improvement projects
- Analyst with knowledge and interest in Private Banking and Investment Banking industry, preferably with exposure in Operations processes and under Wealth Management
- Knowledge on securities (incl. derivatives) products.
- Have minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably in a private bank, investment bank or consulting firm
- Have strong analytical skills, presentation skills and organizational skills
- Have demonstrated good work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and ability to work effectively in a small team
- Have strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Prior experience in business analysis, transactional reporting and regulatory projects will be viewed favourably
- Prior experience in AVALOQ application will be a plus
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688