Trade Finance, Front Office for an Asian Bank
Trade Finance, Senior Officer
My client is an established Bank who are looking to hire an experienced Senior Officer with a focus on Trade Finance.
In your new position, you will be responsible for managing external Corporate Clients and liaise with internal departments with regards to Trade Finance facilities.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with potential and existing clients which include: - Corporate customers - ABOC's branches and other financial institutional
- Implement marketing plans, new deals and products initiated by Department Head
- Prepare and present new credit applications with credit and market analysis to credit committee
- Prepare credit reviews/renewals/memorandum for existing clients
- Prepare and submit all necessary credit applications and relevant documentations to Head Office for approval
- Providing portfolio management for existing facilities to ensure complete compliance with KYC, AML and terms of approval in the bank's credit policy
- Act as the main liaising point between external clients and internal departments for clients' business requirements and queries
- Raise day to day new trade transaction approvals
- Prepare month-end reporting for management and Head Office
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Sound knowledge of trade finance products and corporate business.
- Excellent written and communication skill in English.
- Computer literate in MS Office eg. Excel and familiar with SGFX System
- Possess good interpersonal skill and pleasant disposition
- Familiar with UCP, ISP 98 and URC regulations
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV (IN WORD FORMAT) TO JEREMY KWAN, JKWAN@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM OR CLICK APPLY NOW
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1329791
License Name: Jeremy Kwan Jing Han