Technology Project Manager
About the role
To deliver Technology Projects (Asset Technology Portfolio, Functions & Centers Of Excellence Portfolio), that meet the approved objectives within the constraints of scope, time, quality and budget to maximise value and that project-related health, safety, environment and community risks are identified and managed.
Project Management Discipline:
- Experience in Global Project delivery, collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders with distributed teams
- Experience in managing multi-vendors, geographically distributed projects
- Experience in delivering complex Information Technology and Operational Technologies, including but not limited to enterprise grade systems, production and control systems
- Experience in managing varying project sizes, ranging from small projects ($<100K USD) to large projects ($>2M-20M USD)
- Demonstrated experience in shaping and controlling scope, refining business requirements and change control skills
- Experience in agile delivery and traditional waterfall. Strong preference for Project Managers that can think outside the box to deliver value via Minimum Viable Product.
- Experience in SAP delivery lifecycle (design/build/test/deploy)
- Experience with organisation change management and have an ability to put yourself in the shoes of the customer
- Experience with User Experience best practices and keeping user centricity in mind throughout project delivery
Qualities about you:
- Resilient and adaptive to rapidly changing environments
- Autonomous self-starter and motivator. Ability to deal with ambiguities with minimal supervision/direction
- Quick learner and the ability to grasp concepts and to see 'the bigger picture'
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong communicator - able to articulate project objectives to non-technical business stakeholders
- Culturally savvy - dealing with onshore/offshore, diverse nationalities
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Industry experience in mining, oil & gas, utilities or manufacturing is preferred
- Undergraduate or Tertiary qualifications in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Qualification in Project Management
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)