Technology Security Project Manager - 1 year contract - extendable
Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Technology Security Project Manager for a security transformation role, on a 1 year contract - extendable to another 1 year.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the project (scoping, budget, planning, resources, risks)
- Ensure the project adheres to the bank's Project Management Standards.
- Plan and implement the project plan and schedule.
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Identify risk/issues that arise from the project lifecycle, develop contingency plans and report them in the respective governance committees.
- Ensure delivery on time and budget with minimal disruption to business operations.
- Ensure compliance with the bank's project governance structure.
- Manage the Project financial plan to ensure the actual cost are in line with the projected cost and raise Change Requests where required.
- Build and sustain effective communications with the project stakeholders.
- End-to-end management of project portfolio tool updates.
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- 10 years of experience of Project Management and implementing organizational, process and technology changes across related business lines and platforms in large corporate organisations.
- Good knowledge of structured project management methodologies, network infrastructure and global deployment in tech delivery team.
- Delivery focused. Able and willing to lead the project to get the job done on time and with high quality.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and operate independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Able to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Practical, pragmatic and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)