Our client is a looking for a strong candidate to join their global commercial team, to collaborate closely with other units of the bank, among others Finance, COO, CIO teams, Strategy Team, etc.
The team members have commonly experience in strategy consulting in the banking sector or in execution roles in corporate, investment, retail, commercial banking. The team is co-located with the senior management team in Singapore.
* Part take a project manager role in planning and project delivery
* Engage and discuss key business issues with senior management in most assignments
* Manage and guide Associates and Associate Directors throughout their project assignments
* Drive team initiatives (e.g., recruiting, volunteering, training)
The client is looking for someone with financial services knowledge that can be coupled as a 'consulting toolkit' (preferably from a top consulting firm). Typical candidates would be Project Manager or Engagement Manager level or equivalent if in Banking.
* Banking consulting experience with a top tier firm and/or with strategy functions of leading banks or execution/ project management experience in the banking sector
* Emerging markets knowledge or experience preferred (especially in Asia, Africa or Middle East)
* Comfortable working in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment
* Engage senior stakeholders across the bank on projects
* MBA or a Master's degree from a leading University preferred
Agnes Colette Wong Jia Hui
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1981169