HIRING FOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER, SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT OR PRE SALES
Solutions Engineer- Network and Telecommunications
M3S Solutions / Morgan McKinley are delighted to assist recruitment process for the largest telecom operator in the world by network scale and subscriber base and is among the top in terms of market capitalization and brand value. Proposing the best Connectivity Services Solutions, ICT Services Solutions, Mobile Business Solutions, Content Business Solutions and Data Products and Services. Owning 40+ submarine and terrestrial cable resources worldwide with more than 150+ POPs globally.
If you have experience in Networking, Voice, Data, Cloud and ICT Solutions pre sales or a Telecommunications background apply today!
- Provide solution support for all connectivity / ICT products and services, such as IP, MPLS and VPN or Cloud, Server & Storage, etc.
- Provide integrated telecom solution to the regional team.
- Negotiate with telecom partners to enhance product portfolio and service quality
- Responsible for telecom / ICT solution development and product standardization, such as preparing business model, business forecast, budget formulation, development roadmap, service improvement plan, documentation, workflow, etc
- Collaborate with internal sales team to develop sales strategy for customer
- Responsible and Leads cross-functional teams to drive change with partners, multiple business units, and solution teams leveraging multiple technologies
- Responsible to customer executives as being able to articulate the vision and drive change as Solution Proposed
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the overall infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Communicate the role and value of the network to the organization and present the business case for technology investments.
- Continually update understanding of business and technology status and objectives and respond to strategic design requests as the business evolves.
- Present end-to-end solution design/architecture to the customer
- Perform technical risk evaluation of proposed design/solution and determine financial exposure
- Articulate solution strengths in terms of business problems, outcomes, financial returns
- Drive the delivery of the Technology Adoption Plan, focused on realising key benefits for the customer & CMI
- Develop the Technology Adoption Plan to ensure it remains reflective of market trends & technology developments
- Provide internal consulting services where specialist design knowledge is required
- Proactively engage with the customer to identify new business opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role such as Pre-Sales Engineer, Project Management, or Solutions role.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Technical working experience in networking, Cisco ACI, VMWARE NSX, Check Point Firewall, VMWARE, WAN
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659128
Registration Name: Cullen Phoebe Rose Sabuag