Multiple Test Senior Manager Opportunities with a globally recognised banking institution!
Our client is one of the globally recognized banking institutions. They are looking for experienced Solutions Architects to join their team.
- Ownership of infrastructure solution designs for all assigned projects
- Determine business requirements, collaborate with other infrastructure teams to create & lead an end to end solution design that meets bank standards and aligns with organization strategy and meets business requirements
- Manage & optimize the infrastructure footprint to drive operational improvements & cost efficiencies
- Proactively identify risks, come up with possible remediation options & provide governance around infrastructure
- Consultant to the line of business for "non-standard" exceptions and requests across the complete infrastructure stack
- Using knowledge of existing business, applications and infrastructure to pro-actively make recommendations where demonstrable improvements can be made
- Investigating new infrastructure technologies which provide solutions to current problems· Engaging in POC style work
- Keeping up to date with business road maps, technology roadmaps and feeding wider business IT requirements into central infrastructure engineering and strategy teams, including partnering with external vendors/suppliers
- Work closely with the technical project managers within the team and in the wider TI space, to provide effort & cost estimates and for successfully delivery of projects, in time & on budget
- Degree in computers or information technology
- Must have at least 8 years of expert level solution design experience comprising one or more infrastructure areas like Unix, Windows, Middleware, Database
- Must have experience in system/database/middleware administration, design & support in a large scale environment preferably in a financial services industry with exposure to various line of businesses like Equities, Fixed Income & Banking
- Must have good understanding of overall infrastructure domain incl networks and how all the components in the stack are put together to deliver application services
- Experience working on DC migration projects with ability to come up with best design/migration approach to achieve successful results with tight timelines
- Be familiar with the implementation, configuration and troubleshooting of applications hosted on windows & unix platforms
- Good knowledge of ESX/vmware/vSAN and other virtualization technologies/platforms
- Understanding of enterprise automation & orchestration tools like Ansible and have the ability to influence the strategy in this space to meet the organizational objectives
- Ability to identify gaps/opportunities to streamline and automate processes
- Able to handle multiple critical projects simultaneously in a fast paced and demanding environment. Occasional weekend implementations are part of work duties.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with peers in other worldwide locations
- Able to work with other departments to implement new solutions
- Be self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Be outspoken and show initiative
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789