My client, who is in the Health Tech sector, is seeking for Solution or Enterprise Architects to join its expanding team.
Our client who is an award-winning technology agency in the Health Tech sector, is seeking for Solution / Enterprise Architects to join its expanding team.
The Enterprise Architect's role is to improve the current IT infrastructure, optimize business operations, and set the direction and approach for integrating information applications and programs.
- Understand and Influence the business needs for solutions
- Architect for cross program and cross project architectural strategies and problem resolution
- Architect for complex development projects
- The consultant in business process analysis and design
- Provide the strategy to integrate across projects and systems
- Architectural leadership in the resolution of inter-program and inter- project issues
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives
- Assessment of new/revised policies, standards and patterns and align the systems to meet them
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in designing million dollar information systems
- Minimum 5 -10 years relevant working experience as solution architect or equivalent role
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE WRITE-IN TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND UPLOAD YOUR CV (IN WORD FORMAT) to https://www.morganmckinley.com.sg/consultant/ee-fang-lee-r1980370/send-cv
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370