Software Consultant (Production Support)
Our client is a top technology organization where they provide various platforms and innovation solutions through large data centers to their clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer Lead to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Diagnosing the root cause to a system component or to the line of code causing the problem.
- Work on proxy servers, application protocols and network stack.
- Deep analysis and diagnosing day to day production issues related to availability and performance of the Java based applications.
- Monitor the application performance management tool .Analyze system health and suggest/implement solutions
- Work on relational and non-relational databases.
- Maintenance custom web applications and API's using Java, Play Framework, REST API.
- Participate in customer discussions to provide technical details and solutions.
- Participate in sprint planning and support distributed application development (Agile).
- Collaborate with global team.
- Maintain SLA and communication with stakeholders.
- 4+ years technology experience, preferably in application production support
- Capable of building and maintaining relationships across technology and business partners and all regions
- Able to remain organized and adapt to a rapidly changing environment and high tempo of work
- Experience participating in and/or leading triage or production release events
- Relevant Change Management experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789