Senior UIUX Designer with an IoT business
We are seeking a dynamic Senior UIUX Designer to join an ambitious and well-funded IoT start-up.
What to expect?
- You will be working with the top tech talents and they really understand design - they value design and they know that they need you.
- It's a newly created position in a start-up environment so yes, you definitely need to enjoy being hands on and designing a product end to end.
- There will likely be more emphasis on user research in the initial stage as they build and test the prototypes.
Snapshot of the role:
- Lead the design process and decision making including planning, prioritizing, and scheduling
- Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Conduct interviews with industry partners to help define product requirements
- Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work closely with industry partners for product localizations and adaptations
How can you be successful?
- 5+ years of professional experience as an UI/UX Designer in a tech business
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- B2B product design experience preferred
If this sounds of interest to you, please share your resume and portfolio with me via the "Apply" button or if you know someone suitable, please feel free to email me as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Posting Personnel: Kyara Tan
Registration No: R1545432