A leading pharmaceutical MNC hiring for Senior Sales Executive
Our client is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and it has grown to become a US$10 billion business covering 13 markets with over 10,000 employees. The teams have been focused on creating data, digital and disease management solutions, supporting patients with chronic conditions.
Senior Medical Sales Executives
- Reporting to Sales Manager
- Represent company to promote and sell the assigned range of medical products to medical professionals
- Establishing relationships with key accounts and to develop business opportunities across the range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Continuously identify development opportunities and increase profitability of market shares for targeted customers.
- Work collaboratively across functional/business unit members for sales meeting, internal company relationships and account development.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services
- Minimum Degree in Business Management/Administration/Pharmacy/Science
- At least 3-5 years of sales experiences in pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships with key opinion leaders
If you are keen for the above role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and arranged for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1104777
Registration Name: Lim Shi Jia