Our Client, a well renowned bank with global presence and currently setting up a private equity business in Singapore.
Our Client, a well renowned Financial Services with global presence and currently setting up their private equity business in Singapore. I am looking for individual who is keen to pioneer the private equity fund accounting team. The individual will also get exposure to Hedge Fund accounting too.
This role is not limited to:
- Manage and support junior fund accountants with proper training with regards to the procedures and compliances.
- To assist with the preparationg and reviewing of Net Asset Value (NAV), SPV reports- including final trial balances and all portfolio valuations, accruals and expenses.
- Analysing and reviewing movements in the NAV taking into account effects of P&L, side-pockets and hedging on share class/ series NAVs.
- Act as the client relationship expert by liaising closely with internal and external stake holders such as prime brokers and investment team to resolve reconciliation breaks and other NAV related queries on a timely basis.
- Assist with payments for funds and expenses in accordance with internal procedures.
- Support with daily adhoc and administrative duties
- Preparing and presenting reports for presentation at Fund meetings as required
- Liaise closely with various regulators
- Maintaining excellent client services and ensure service level documents are updated and that the various operations teams are able to provide the services to clients in line with the service level documents.
- Has more than 3 years of fund accounting background in Hedge Funds/Private Equity
- Ideally with strong Geneva/Investran system experience
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Singaporeans preferred
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659350
License Name: Huang MeiFang (Joanna)