Senior FP&A Specialist (Contract)
Our client, a Global Bank is looking for a Senior FP&A specialist. This is an initial 1 year contract with chances of conversion.
- Liaise with consultant, vendor, various departments and head office in the data gap analysis and subsequently data remediation exercise to address the data requirement for revised MAS 610 reports.
- Actively engage in UAT to ensure that the system generated reports conform to MAS requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of both current and revised MAS 610 reports during parallel run.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of regulatory reports to MAS post implementation.
- Provide support in other areas of finance function when required.
- Minimum university degree
- Qualified accountant (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years of relevant regulatory reporting experience (especially MAS 610) within the banking sector
- Good understanding of banking products
- System implementation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong team player with excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Strong command of English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts)
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered for the role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688