Senior FP&A Manager (Global Supply Chain)
Our client is a leading MNC in the FMCG space with global presence. They are currently expanding their team and they are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be supporting the global supply chain network and provide financial decision support to all divisions and in all geographies. You will also be business partnering with function heads, evaluating financial business proposals, investment decisions, benefit realization, deal assessments and service price calculations for supply chain solutions. Other duties will include:
- Supporting the business with performance optimization projects such as country/ business specific cost per unit improvement, service level enhancement and working capital management (i.e. inventory optimization)
- Monitoring and analysis of financial reporting for the business unit, preparing statistics on a monthly basis of the country results, variance analysis, checking with the countries and business leaders the deviations, ad hoc analysis (examples are monthly SCM Book, commentaries, KPI reporting)
- Monthly documentation and presentation on business unit cost and KPI performance for the discussion with group management and the board of directors
- Leading the financial planning within the business unit, fforecasting on a monthly basis, coordination of country planning process and close monitoring of forecast accuracy, business development pipeline and new business
- Supporting evaluations and due diligence on M&A opportunities and leading the financial integration of acquired companies
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finance and supply chain view in context such as IT, HR
- Enhancing reporting systems for improved visibility on supply chain operations, cost performance and working capital optimization (i.e. inventory optimization)
- Working with local controllers and country finance managers to drive consistency of analytics
The ideal candidate is one who is commercially savvy in activity-based cost and performance management for logistics operations. Given that this is a global role, we need someone who is flexible and pragmatic when dealing with the various stakeholders in an fast-pace environment.
The Successful Applicant:-
- Minimally a Degree or equivalent
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in a regional capacity
- 3PL MNCs experience is a must due to the complexity of business
- Supply chain operations experience will be an advantage
- SAP and Hyperion experience will be an advantage
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively, please apply below or contact Adriel Law, Consultant at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655690