Exciting Interim / Contract role in Banking!
- Work closely with CXO stakeholders on alll operational aspects around accounting, control and reporting of people related expenses and costs related to the bank.
- Drive strategy and planning in relation to costs.
- Enhance the processes related to costs.
- Work on ad-hoc projects related to Finance within multiple lines of business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong experience in FP&A, Cost Management and Strategy
- Excellent Finance Business Partnering skills
- Proven experience in working independently and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
If you would like to find out more please get in touch with Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6818 3177
EA Licence No - 11C5502
Reg No - R1329079