- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques, which may include some of the following: predictive modelling, regressions models, cross section time series models, longitudinal data analysis, evidence based modelling and various Clustering algorithms
- Working experience with R and/or Python with models deployed for operational use.
- Proven communication skill to explain insights from technical work to non-technical audience through presentation or other means.
- PhD or Masters in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Physics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience in data science work; predictive modelling, machine learning, deep learning etc.
In depth knowledge in two or more of the following area is advantageous -
a. Data Profiling/ SQL querying
b. Data Quality
c. ETL and Data warehousing
d. Data Governance and Healthcare data standards
e. Statistical modelling
f. In memory analytics
g. Big data framework (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Name: Benjamin Kazuki Tan
Registration No: R1325077