Our client is an international banking organization providing various services and solutions to their extensive clientele base. They are looking for an experienced Security Architect to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Report security incidents and remediation plans to the Risk officer.
- Present the security design at relevant security, architecture and risk boards, defending the design and ensuring project timelines for release phases
- Work in close coordination with other technical leads to develop and deploy security plans.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with the Dev team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Build excellent working relationships with Autumn team and SCV/SCB stakeholders including ICS officers and Risk.
- 5+ years of Information and Cybersecurity experience, preferably in banking and financial institutions / professional services firms
- Solid experience in information security and risk management
- Relevant certification in (Security) Architecture
- CISSP/CISM/ CISA or equivalent is advantageous
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes.
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices,
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001/2 framework
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789