SAP Project Manager - 1 Year Contract
Our client is a global medical company and they are now looking for an SAP Project Manager for 1 year to start immediately.
In this job, the candidate will:
- Participate with the internal project team, supporting the execution of key supply chain initiatives
- Provide analysis and strategy to measure benefits and risks associated with implementation of technology or changes to the distribution footprint.
- Lead and execute digital strategy initiatives for supply chain, working with IT and Finance partners to ensure solutions meet business requirement.
- Collaborate with key initiative leaders, subject matter experts, project stakeholders, and operations leadership to coordinate project plans, including implementation schedules and impact on resources.
- Daily tasks includes project management administrative tasks eg management reporting, KPI measures and tracking
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of fundamental key financial measures that have direct influence on the organizations supply chain.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead effectively in a team environment towards project goal and deliverables
- Relevant experience in SAP deployment in supply chain - Have done end to end SAP implementation, especially within Supply Chain
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative and out-of-box solutions.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in English is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision on multiple projects
- Manage cross functional teams with competing priorities
- Basic knowledge of SAP is essential
- Open for heavy travel into Malaysia - more than 50%
- Open for a 1 year contract role
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)