This Risk Manager (Analytics) role is with a reputable private bank in Singapore.
- Advisory support to the front office by providing analytical reports to help them understand potential portfolio risk
- Review and improve collateral lending and derivatives margining methodology
- Ensure models are in line with market risk levels and aligned with industry's standards
- Perform portfolio stress testing
- Manage risk reporting to senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the risk/return drivers for different asset classes
- 6+ years private banking experience
- Proficient user in Bloomberg, Reuters, SQL, Python, VBA etc
- Good communication skills to be able to provide support to senior management.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV (IN WORD FORMAT) TO firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370