My client is a well known technology firm based in Vietnam with mutiple business lines across the region. They are looking for a risk director to head the risk team in their Vietnam headquarters. They would be able to provide the necessary package in order to secure the right candidate.
- Identify key risk areas in the mobile payment business and potential business verticals in the future
- Build risk frameworks, and implement organizational risk methodologies and processes
- Establish fraud policies and manage fraud processes
- Work with Tech & Data team to deliver real-time at-scale fraud detection and prevention leveraging dynamic real-time and past data sources
- Collaborate with Functional Heads to ensure new features and promotion campaigns are compliant with guidelines and aligned to business's risk appetite
- Improve business portfolio quality (merchants & users) and optimize risk adjusted return dynamics through management of KYC policies
- Work closely with business team to provide value adding risk analytics solutions for the enhancement of risk return tradeoff in decision-making, business strategies, risk appetite setting and capital assessment
- Monitor the risk landscape and industry trends to infuse new ideas and approaches into the prioritization and management of business risk
- Build Risk management team
- At least 8 years of experience as Management level in risk management of card/e-banking/e-payment operations, in banks or payment firms.
- Solid knowledge of bankcard operations, electronic payment operations, preferably including compliance and risk issues.
- Good understanding of risk management principles.
- Passionate on solving at-scale risk and fraud challenges leveraging Big Data
- Strong communication skills, in-depth and detailed knowledge on a wide range of financial products and processes
- Robust understanding of regional practices and associated regulatory requirements in Vietnam
- A hands-on professional with strong analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to align, inspire and motivate others
- Due to the nature of client and market, it is a must for this person to be fluent in Vietnamese.
- The role is based in Vietnam only
Interested applicants please send your updated CV (in WORD format) to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.