Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Risk Analyst for their Corporate Model validation team.
The role will be involved in the department's assessment of statistical models and quantitative rules that enable the bank to manage credit risk and financial crime risk, as well as and other models used in the retail banking business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be working on a variety of models covering many all aspects of the model life cycle. These include data management, methodology, programming, quantitative assessment, governance and compliance to standards:
- Independent evaluation of new and existing risk models including IRB/IFRS9/Scorecards
- Assessment of changes to existing models and related risk data and infrastructure.
- Assist with the delivery of the validation plan, ensuring timely identification of issues and projects are completed to the required standard.
- Qualitative review of model development process including underlying assumptions & theoretical basis.
- Quantitative assessment of model performance via data evaluation and statistical testing.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders on model issues, achieving suitable resolutions.
- Documentation of findings and communication of results / justifications to senior management
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate level qualifications in statistics, banking, finance, econometrics, mathematics or related quant field.
- Experience in risk analytics, predictive modelling or developing or validating statistical models across the Commercial and/or Corporate and Institutional portfolio
- Proficient in statistical and data analysis of large datasets using data management software including SAS and Excel and VBA.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment related to financial crime and credit risk modelling and experience in dealing with regulators on complex technical issues will be highly regarded.
- Exposure to developing and automating risk MIS / model performance monitoring.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements and explain such interpretation to stakeholders and senior management.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688