Regulatory Reporting (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager for their Insurance Entity. This is 6 months contract position, subject to further extension.
- To prepare, analyse and review financial reports and MAS regulatory returns for insurance company.
- To handle MAS queries
- To assist in day-to-day operation of the finance activities.
- To assist with month-end closing activities.
- To assist with annual audit activities and responding to auditors queries.
- To assist in preparation of audit schedules (some/not all) for audit & tax computation.
- To assist in Corporate Tax/ECI filing/reporting.
- To prepare GST/Withholding filing
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates with regulatory reporting ideal. Preferably from Insurance Background.
- Open to candidates with basic accounting and reporting experiences to support (e.g. basic MAS reporting, month end reporting).
- Candidate with positive work attitude, quick learner, dynamic and good with grasping technology a plus.
- Basic Microsoft office skills (i.e. Excel, PPT). Looking to interview and close this out quick to onboard early to assist with peak periods.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688