Regulatory Reporting Associate (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a Regulatory Reporting Associate into their team. This will be a 1 year contract with good chances of extension or conversion.
Regulatory/Financial Reporting (1 year contract)
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting.
- Participate in month-end closing activities.
- Prepare/Review ledger reconciliation.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Maintain local procedures/controls.
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649
- Open to Big 4 Audit candidates (Financial Services)
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688