Your duties as the Digital Marketer will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Permanent | Full Time
Specialisation: Digital Marketing
Industry: Tech/Telecoms Global MNC
Your duties as the Digital Marketer will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to be an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Your central goal is to help grow our brand's influence locally and regionally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position, Go-To-Market Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Ability to read and write Chinese is a must, to be able to present presentations and brochure in Chinese if possible.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1660432
Name: Phoebe Cullen