Regional Opportunity to manage Offline and Online Events Marketing for an important industry!
Regional Assistant Events Marketing Manager - SEA
Largest Telecommunications company is hiring a Regional Assistant Events Marketing Manager to mange offline and online events marketing strategies for countries like Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand to name a few!
The Key Attributes of a good match with this role:
- You have a combine Online & Offline Marketing experience
- You Inspire Offline Engagement With Social
- You Drive Offline and Online Event Attendance
- You Share Events ( Trade Shows, Telecom Global Conference etc..)
- You Build Reach Offline (All printed marketing collateral you should create feature links to the website and social channels - including YouTube, if you share video content that offers customers behind the scenes glimpses into the business.
- You have exposure to Stir up User-Generated Content
- Keep Track of Campaigns Both Online and Offline
- Manage the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing plans for events and conferences including direct mail, email, website optimization, search engines and social media marketing.
- Implement detailed direct marketing and telesales programs tailored for each conference to hit the target delegate numbers and revenues, where necessary working with marketing counterparts at partner organizations.
- Maintain and develop new data gathering, data management and campaign tracking processes to improve the efficiency of the marketing and sales operation
- Oversee the development and expansion of the conference marketing database in line with the growth expectations for the business
- Come up compelling marketing collateral, web pages, online conference registrations, manage search engine marketing and social networking media initiatives; analyze web site user activity reports on a regular basis.
- Track web analytics reports and direct mail campaign analyses to continuously improve web site usability and increase conversion rates.
- Degree in business, marketing, commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience both online and offline
- Able to write Mandarin Chinese in creating Marketing Collaterals and Presentations
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659128
Registration Name: Cullen Phoebe Rose Sabuag