Our client, one of the largest telco in Asia, is seeking for a Project Manager
My client, who is one of the largest telco in Asia, is hiring a Project Manager to be based in its regional office in Singapore.
As a Project Manager, you are required to manage large scale projects. You should possess excellent people management skills and the ability to manage a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Management of assigned Wide Area Network (WAN) , Mobile Solutions projects and transitions complying to Project Management Methodology (PMM) that covers Initiation, Define, Organise & Plan, Implement & Control and Handover & Closure.
- Lead the project team members that are key to the successful delivery of the projects. .
- Manage change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Record risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Communication to stakeholders and project reporting.
- Help the team members to resolve conflicts and interface problems within the project and ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance.
- Provide pre-sales support for RFPs, customized response for bid questions and presentation on Project Management to potential customers.
- Provide regular updates on progress of the project to the customers.
- Provide weekly/monthly project status reports to management.
- Ensure that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Provide Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer.
- Facilitate project handover meeting to Operations.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication
- At least 5 years of IT experience in a multi-disciplinary environment (Data Centre Operations, Cloud Solutions, ICT Solutions)
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience in a low to mid-level complexity IT infrastructure outsourcing environment.
- Certified in PMP, PRINCE II or CITPM
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Have passion and with excellent appreciation of customer service
- Able to communicate (both verbal and written) in Mandarin to manage some internal resources within the company and technical collaterals.
- Role is open to Singaporeans and PRs only
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE WRITE-IN TO email@example.com AND UPLOAD YOUR CV (IN WORD FORMAT) to https://www.morganmckinley.com.sg/consultant/ee-fang-lee-r1980370/send-cv
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370