Project Manager (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a Project Manager into the team. This is an 8 months contract, subject to extension.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the collateral management business processes, systems and regulatory changes
- Be accountable for APAC Margin Services requirements in end-to-end delivery of projects
- Be familiar with project management disciplines and provide the processes, structures, and tools for management of individual projects
- Provide a governance structure. The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
- Build and foster effective partnerships and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the organization
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications. Ensure timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping stakeholders aware of any red flags
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Business Analyst with experience in Financial Services - Preferably >3 years.
- Understanding of Collateral Management function, business processes and financial products
- Knowledge of project lifecycle with sound experience in writing BRDs and FRDs. Should be able to oversee execution of UAT test cases and Regression testing
- Ability to quickly understand complex processes and to pass on this knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office applications - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Control mind-set, with a desire to see processes automated and simplified
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Good interpersonal skills - Confident and strong written and verbal communication skills with good work attitude
- Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others, but also able to work independently
- Driven, proactive, hands on and adaptable
Candidate Value Proposition
Opportunity to learn about Change Management and involvement in Process Automation implementation.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688