Project Manager - Business Intelligence - 12 month Contract
Our client, an MNC with more then 30 billion USD in revenue and 80,000+ employees worldwide is looking for a Regional Business Intelligence Project Manager with the ability to lead and complement delivery teams as required on data projects
What the role entails:
- Able to manage end to end Business Intelligence project management - Data requirements gathering, modelling, design, build, etc.
- Define the project scope and develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
- Perform business analytics tasks on gathering both business requirements and technical requirements
- Gather technical details and prepare the documentation for BI solution architect to provide design solutions.
- Manage, plan, prioritize and organize project activities; including maintaining comprehensive project documentation and communication plan.
- Deliver clear and regular communication to management and stakeholders in the project scope, timelines, risk, benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other IT function teams on data integrations, and solve the challenges of cross teams coordination
- Develop and maintain issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
- Drive vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Translate business requirements to technical teams and drive the solutions productively and efficiently
What you need to have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT projects in the areas of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Analytics;
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
- Solid understanding of business intelligence analysis, design and optimization
- Experience using a data warehouse environment and BI tools such as Power BI, or SSRS.
- Experience with data transformation tools helpful such as Python, SSIS, or SQL.
- Knowledge of big data technology, and data modelling on big data platform
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)