Project Management Officer (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking for Project Management officer to join the team for a 6 months contract.
Project: Migration of mutual fund holdings
- Coordinate and deliver supporting activities within the project
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Work with Project Manager to eliminate any 'show-stoppers'
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Ensure that Fund Support BAU are processed on a timely basis
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline (Banking/Finance preferred but not necessary)
- Open to fresh graduates
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with different teams cutting across variable functions
- A desire to keep pace product, system and market knowledge in the product line and be open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Experience in fund support would be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS applications, especially excel and power point
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688