Our client is a leading Asian healthcare sector focused private equity firm with huge significant business growth in the last few years.
Our client is a leading Asian healthcare sector focused private equity firm with huge significant business growth in the last few years. Due to growth plans, the firm is looking to hire a motivated and driven associate and analyst.
Your new role:
This is an exciting role which will expose you to the end to end process of evaluation and execution of M&A and other investment opportunities.
- Creating storyboard for presentations and pitches, guide and mentor analysts in market research with qualitative/quantitative analysis of the opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and cross-sell different deals and projects
- Oversight of transaction due diligence, including planning due diligence workstreams and management of transaction advisors
- Preparation of investment memos for transaction approval from board
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and
- other legal items
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters
Support other corporate development activity, including:
- Analysis of industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance to support C-level decision making
- Supporting management on other business development opportunities
What you need in order to succeed:
- 2- 8 years of experience within consulting/ Healthcare/ investment banking/ private equity firm/ equity research.
- Excellent analytical skills and effective presentation skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and react to changing priorities;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and resourceful
- SEA experience is highly advantageous
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV (IN WORD FORMAT) TO BELA PHEA, BPHEA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659128
License Name: Phea Dan Shuo, Bella