Our client, a leading Insurance Firm is looking for a Pricing analyst for an 18 months contract, subject to further extension/conversion.
- Ownership of the Group Health pricing tool for existing and new offers & other products pricing tools with the objective of continuously improving it in terms of a) technical accuracy b) functionality in easing and improving processing c) utilization rate.
- Calculating the technical price for both Individual and Group Health Lines of business and being involved in launching the product including the responsibility for the implementation of the product in the administrative system
- This specific project in addition required to incorporate data from a new system into all the reports, analysis and tool.
Portfolio Management Process:
- Supporting on enhancing and upgrading various monitoring tools and reports for any new product and new offer
- Supporting the execution of the Actuarial control cycle for the health line of business
- Supporting various claims related and other analyses which help business to have more insights into the portfolio
- Providing visibility on all profitability/loss trends (and their drivers) in the Health Line of Business and giving a periodic analysis of the same to senior stakeholders to help design the strategies to achieve the strategic plan. This will include but not limited to monitoring the inflation, actual vs expected studies for all products, the key profitability/loss drivers and recommendations.
- Enhancing the standard reports and data management to support the above.
- University degree in Actuarial
- Open to Actuarial Fresh Graduates who have cleared some actuarial exams
- Strong Analytical skills to be able to analyze the data
- Good understanding of the basic actuarial concepts
- Experience of working on Python and/or Emblem
- Good at MS-EXCEL and VBA coding
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688