Our Client, a well reputable fund services is expanding their footprints in Singapore. They are hiring for incumbent with at least 2 to 6 years of Fund accounting experience in Private Equity or Real
Your role is not limited to -
- Manage the books of the funds from (NAV) Net Asset Values, including
- Handling GL (General Ledger) and preparing financial statements, and partner capital statements
- Preparing limited partner and general partner allocations
- Managing the standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Looking at full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Handling the financial data analysis and participate in the implementation of fund structures into the accounting system
- Calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees
- Processing payments and other transactions
- Liaise closely with the investors for any queries
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders such as auditors, legal counsel
- Participating in projects
- Support the Managers with any adhoc projects and administrations with regards to the fund related matter
- Graduated with a Degree with Accounting & Finance
- At least 2 years' experience in Private Equity or Real Estate from an Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Good understanding of IFRS or USGAAP
- Understands general ledger, financial statements and Limited Partnership.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated and flexible incumbent
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications such as Excel and Word.
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered for a more junior position and for more senior candidates, may be considered for a Manager/Senior Manager position.
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW with your latest CV in WORD FORMAT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1659350
License Name: Huang MeiFang (Joanna)