Junior Program Manager - 1 Year Contract
* Responsible for planning, developing, maintaining, and managing program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges while working closely with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners to orchestrate and drive Global and local partner incentive programs for APAC
* Drive awareness and communication of partner incentive programs/strategy with internal stakeholders, including weekly GTM newsletter involvement (COOP report mthly, PI updates, Ops, new Campaigns launch).
* Orchestrate local accelerator and campaigns administration, including:
o Maintain list of on-going programs/campaigns
o Monthly accruals and budget tracking
* Handles campaign and other ad-hoc queries as well as escalations from partners and internal stakeholders
* Controls and compliance of programs/campaigns, and maintaining necessary audit trails
* 4-5 years of program management experience, Bachelor's degree. Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
* Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
* The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
* Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. Power BI skills a plus.
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)