Operations Officer (contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Operations Officer for their Wealth Management Operations. This will be a 6 months contract with excellent chances of further extension.
- Verify all cash transactions (including outgoing payments, internal transfer) and ensure they are adhered to in accordance to the policy/guideline.
- Perform input function relating to wash accounts in the system.
- Generate & review the control reports daily and escalate any outstanding items to the wealth management business
- Send the follow-up email (the tracer) in relation to the outstanding/deficiency documents.
- Perform Independent call back function with client instruction as per internal policy
- Perform signature verification on client's documents, e.g. payment instructions, term sheets, credit documents, etc.
- Perform document check on security transfer, subscription form, order form etc.
- Miscellaneous Fee processing
- Prepare Audit confirmation to auditors
- Other Administration tasks
- University graduate or candidate with 1 - 2 years working experience within middle office / operations experience in Bank/Financial Institution.
- Good with numbers and a good team player
- Self-initiative and to be work under pressure
- Willing to learn and take on additional challenges
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good PC knowledge: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688