Operations Analyst (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Operations Analyst position. This is a 1 year contract position.
To provide day to day operational support to our stakeholders through Nostro reconciliation, rates distribution, trade reconciliation and Treasury support.
- Nostro reconciliation in operational platforms.
- Investigation of breaks
- Distribution of breaks to all stake holders including Operations and Front office
- Ensure timely update of replies from various teams into Operational platform
- Liaise with front and back office teams, ensuring proper operational controls are in place as per internal regulations to minimize operational risk.
- Daily dash board reporting to senior management on status of outstanding breaks
- Support treasury in balance investigation and balance reporting
- Perform reconciliation between trade systems
- Support ad-hoc enquiry from both front and back office on incoming funds
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as required.
- Support in projects for system enhancement
- 1 - 2 years of similar experience will be an advantage
- Experience in application of SMART and TLM preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Accounting is a plus
- Fluent in Oral and written communication skills in English
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688