Operation Support Engineer
Our client is a top banking organization! They are looking for an experienced Operations Support Engineer to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of production Markets Trading platforms regionally
- Provide consistent application support to front-office trading systems, which includes monitoring all kinds of trading flows, managing client and market connectivity, answering user queries, monitoring applications, release of changes to production environment and post-release checking.
- Interact closely with regional and global business users and other Technology groups
- Work closely with developers and business analysts to providing end to end updates, enhancements and support
- Manage situational issues occurred in production by liaising between business, developers, infrastructure teams and management providing long term solutions.
- Ensure the SOPs and guidelines for incident, problem, monitoring, service requests and change management procedures are adhered and in compliance
- Relevant degree in engineering or science discipline
- Relevant knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and familiar with Unix shell scripts, Perl/ python scripting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A good team player and able to work independently, ability and experience in leading a team would be an advantage
- Experience with any of ITRS, Java VM, Windows, Ansible, AMPS, Autosys, Tableau would be an advantage
- Experience of production technology support in an investment banking environment would be an advantage
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789