Our client, a well-renowned financial services company, with global footprints across Asia and Europe.
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING TO HIRE AN OUTSTANDING OFFICE MANAGER TO OVERSEE THE OFFICE MANAGEMENT.
THE ROLE IS NOT LIMITED TO
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Support the management with any personal matters and adhoc work
- Assist with HR admin/benefits and support work
- Personal Assistant to a Senior Management
- At least 8 years of office manager or executive assistant experience in a financial services sector or asset management firm
- Graduated with a minimum of Degree holder in Accounting/HR/Administrative Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Our client offers attractive remunerations, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona