A leading Pharmaceutical MNCs is expanding and hiring for their commercial team.
Our client is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia and it has grown to become a US$10 billion business covering 13 markets with over 10,000 employees. The teams have been focused on creating data, digital and disease management solutions, supporting patients with chronic conditions.
- Reporting to Sales Manager
- Represent company to promote and sell the assigned range of medical products to medical professionals
- Establishing relationships with key accounts and to develop business opportunities across the range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Continuously identify development opportunities and increase profitability of market shares for targeted customers.
- Work collaboratively across functional/business unit members for sales meeting, internal company relationships and account development.
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services
- Minimum Degree in Business Management /Administration/Pharmacy/Science
- At least 2 years of sales experiences in pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication skills
- Ability to establish relationships with key opinion leaders
If you are keen for the above role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and arranged for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1104777
Registration Name: Lim Shi Jia