The customer service executive will look after the incoming business enquiries and operations, also conduct cold calling and inside sales related responsibilities.
Medical and Dental Customer Service Representative
Generalist | Full time | Permanent
Our client is the leading global dental prosthetic device provider with a focus on providing custom-made prostheses to customers in the growing prosthetics industry. They have the largest market share in terms of 2014 revenue in the dental prosthetics markets in Western Europe, Australia, China and Hong Kong, respectively and have a fast-growing market share in the United States.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in particular to medical & dental industry, preferred
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1660432
Registration Name: Phoebe Cullen