A leading medical technology MNC hiring of Regional Medical Affairs Director
Regional Medical Affairs Manager, APAC (Global Medical MNC)
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with affiliate Country MedicalDirectors on medical affairs strategic planning matters
- Leads the establishment and development of professional relationships with both internal / external Regional KOLs
- Advise on medicaland clinical support as well as strategic insight to achieve desired regional and global objectives
- Provides medicaladvices for product development, commercial related activities, and liaising with local regulatory on compliance matters
- Work closely with Heath Care Providers to provide medicalexpertise in sales/promotional calls in support of commercial organizations.
- Regional TA input into relevant strategic medicalaffairs plans
- Support Medical/Commercial internal area teams to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations, and periodic training as required
- TA input into local/regional clinical study proposals
- Ideally MBBS / MD working in medical device organizations, otherwise a Ph.D studies in Biochemistry or Pathology will be preferred
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in managing Pathology Lab/ Clinical Laboratory Operations and has 5 years in commercial exposure will be highly considered AND/OR have worked in a medical device organization.
- Experienced in handling APAC region is preferred, otherwise cluster or country level experiences will be ideal
- Solid knowledge of the medical device/ medical diagnostic environment and excellent skills to set stakeholders relationship
- Able to work partnership with affiliates internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
If you are keen for the above role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and arranged for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1104777
Registration Name: Lim Shi Jia