Market Research Analyst (Contract)
Our client, a reputable Global Credit Rating agency is looking to add a Market Research analyst into their team. This is a 3 months contract position and is based in Singapore.
- Conduct thorough and efficient marketing research in insurance markets within the Asia-Pacific region to identify trends and new business opportunities. Prepare trip reports ahead of visits to specific countries/markets. ( there are templates for this)
- Prepare management reports and support information to allow the Managing Director to monitor and control progress against country plans and budget.
- Assist in planning and coordinating business meetings with target companies ensuring internal CRM systems are appropriately updated and in accordance with the Company's compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide input and research used in the preparation of presentation material.
- Manage the fulfilment process ensuring the firm's processes and procedures are followed by Market Development in close coordination with Compliance (AML and sanction screening) the Accounting Department and Rating Division as appropriate.
- A graduate, with 1-3 years work experience, good analytical skills and numerate is the ideal profile
- Available immediately (ideally)
- Underwriting background or a background in conducting market research on companies/businesses would be essential.
Due to nature of the role, only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688