Experience in IT Compliance and Audit Support
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organisation in the HealthTech sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The HealthTech sector is on a rapid growth trajectory, and this is the space you'll want to be in. It is a company who groom staff in all aspects of work from soft skills to technical skills. They strongly believe in continuous learning where everyone is given every opportunity to learn, grow and develop their relevant capabilities and interests, achieving both business and personal goals.
They are rapidly growing their workforce to develop and deploy more innovative technologies that will transform healthcare across the country. Be a part of an organization who strive to innovate and revolutionize the healthcare landscape.
Position Summary / Project Description
The Service Management department in the Company, Service Delivery Group provides support for IT audit management, contract management and Service Level Agreement (SLA) management. The department will support the Audit and Key Risk Steering Committee. Audit issues are to be followed up to ensure that corrective and preventive actions are planned and completed on a timely basis. The department maintains the Application Maintenance Methodology (AMM) and trains application support staff to equip them with good practices, thereby keeping IT risks in check.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide secretariat support to the Audit and Key Risk Steering Committee.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Audit & Key Risk Governance framework.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for application support teams in IT audits to ensure that audits are focused and executed within agreed scope.
- Follow-up with audit issue owners to ensure timely completion of corrective and preventive actions.
- Deliver Application Maintenance Methodology (AMM) training. 6. Provide day-to-day AMM support to application support staff.
- Enhance AMM standards, processes and training materials to strengthen application maintenance practices and controls so that risk exposures are reduced.
- Prepare Delivery Group's monthly performance and risk management report.
- Track timely renewal of Application Maintenance contracts.
- Support the streamlining of Application Maintenance contracts.
- Provide an oversight for IT vendors' SLA commitments in Delivery Group.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- At least 8 years' experience in the IT industry, with minimum of 4 years of working experience in application maintenance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Well-versed with ITIL processes, with good/concrete working experience under ITIL best practices.
- Good appreciation of IT Security and IT Governance standards and practices.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills in interacting with external customers and internal stakeholders (which includes presentation to management).
- Excellent communication, negotiation and professional writing skills.
- Working experience as a SPOC for IT audits or as an IT auditor.
- Working experience managing Application Maintenance contracts and vendors' SLAs.
- Certification in ITIL or equivalent service management framework.
- COBIT, CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP certification.
- Working experience in developing and rolling out application maintenance policies & procedures.
- Working experience in government or government-linked organisations.
- Working experience in preparing IT performance or risk reports for management consumption.
- Good understanding of the Healthcare Domain and Singapore's Healthcare Landscape.
- Working experience in the banking industry.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770557
Name: Nagendra Palaparthi