This international FMCG multinational is definitely no stranger to players in the market With solid presence globally, they are seeking to bring onboard an experienced Logistics Specialist to manage its 3PL partners in Singapore
As a professional in the business, you will be establishing and leveraging on cross functional teams and propose appropriate strategic solutions across the business. Among other responsibilities would be as follows:
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries and efficient warehouse operations.
* Identify and implement cost savings projects for supply chain
* Conduct audit and propose improvement at all designated warehouses
* Conduct daily inventory invoices reconciliations
* Track service, cost, measured using an agreed KPI set and track continuously KPIs to effectively monitor
* Build good relations and drive initiatives for opportunities with the relationship with the 3PL
* Ensure communication and collaboration with other functional departments (customer service, transport, Distribution Channel, factories) and between 3PLs for quick reaction to urgencies or issues
* Other projects as assigned and process improvements.
* To ensure compliance/ provide support to all quality related activities identified in the Process Descriptions and Support Process Descriptions
* To ensure compliance /provide support to all Operational Health & Safety requisitions
Skills & Requirements
In addition, you will be in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working together with other planners handling other categories likewise to get balance detailed analysis and critical thinking with internal stakeholder liaison and mediation. Reporting in to the Supply Chain Director, you'll also gain experience a multi-level distribution network, be part of a global industry leader and get direct exposure to some of the best consumer goods and food production out there
If this sounds of interest to you, feel free to furnish us your updated CV via the "Apply" button below or if you know someone suitable, we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No: 11C5502 | EA Reg No: R1985488